Haunted Harvest Festival at Springs Preserve
The Haunted Harvest Festival at Springs Preserve is back for another fun-filled month of events like Dracula's Castle where you can dance the monster mash, Safe Street trick or treating on Scarecrow Way or in the "boo-tanical" gardens, the Midway of Madness carnival games, haunted hayrides and treats from the Springs Cafe by "Wolf"gang Puck.
When: Saturday, Oct. 24, 2009
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Springs Preserve, 333 S. Valley View Blvd., Las Vegas
Cost: Free - $8
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Oct. 17, 2008
Last updated Oct. 19, 2009
- 35th Annual Cliff Keen Las Vegas Collegiate Wrestling Invitational
- Las Vegas Convention Center
- Nationally-Renowned Poet Sharon Olds
- Multiple locations
- George Strait
- T-Mobile Arena
- Heaven Can Wait Animal Sanctuary Holiday Luncheon
- Suncoast Casino | 11:30 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Steve Solomon's "My Mother's Italian, My Father's Jewish & I'm Home for the Holidays"
- Smith Center for the Performing Arts | 19:00:00
- The Bad Seed
- Alios | 20:00:00