Haunted Harvest Festival at Springs Preserve
The Haunted Harvest Festival at Springs Preserve is back for another fun-filled month of events like Dracula's Castle where you can dance the monster mash, Safe Street trick or treating on Scarecrow Way or in the "boo-tanical" gardens, the Midway of Madness carnival games, haunted hayrides and treats from the Springs Cafe by "Wolf"gang Puck.
When: Sunday, Oct. 25, 2009
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Springs Preserve, 333 S. Valley View Blvd., Las Vegas
Cost: Free - $8
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Oct. 17, 2008
Last updated Oct. 19, 2009
- Sandy and Lonnie Hammargren Open House & Book Release Party
- The Hammargren Home, 4300 Ridgecrest Drive, Las Vegas, NV 89121
- The Rocky Horror Picture Show Halloween Spooktacular
- Regency Tropicana Cinemas
- The PhanArt Poster and Pin Exhibition
- Brooklyn Bowl | 1 p.m. to 6 p.m.