19th annual Pacific Islands Festival
presented by the City of Henderson
One of Henderson's most popular events, this festival is presented by the Las Vegas Hawaiian Civic Club and is officially named "the Prince Jonah Kuhio Ho'olaule'a Pacific Islands Festival". More than 100 exotic food and craft vendors will participate and two stages of live entertainment will be offered.
Dance teams, hula groups, award-winning artss and banks and culinary demonstrations will be enjoyed by all who attend. New this year is a cultural craft area where children are able to experience the making of tea leaf braiding and stick instrument construction.
details by calling 267-2171 or www.HendersonLive.com
When: Sunday, Sept. 13, 2009
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Henderson Events Plaza, 200 S Water St, Henderson
Age limit: Not available
Event posted Sept. 2, 2009
Last updated Sept. 2, 2009
- Sandy and Lonnie Hammargren Open House & Book Release Party
- The Hammargren Home, 4300 Ridgecrest Drive, Las Vegas, NV 89121
- The Rocky Horror Picture Show Halloween Spooktacular
- Regency Tropicana Cinemas
- The PhanArt Poster and Pin Exhibition
- Brooklyn Bowl | 1 p.m. to 6 p.m.