Passport to Paradise, a tropical evening for a most worthy cause
presented by Ronald McDonald House Charities
Beginning with a poolside reception, complete with champagne, tropical cocktails and a steel drum band, this lovely fundraiser on behalf of Ronald McDonald House, will be held at the Renaissance Hotel (just South of the Las Vegas Convention Center). Dinner, dancing and a live auction will be part of the fun evening. Suggested attire is "Island Chic". Honoree for the event will be Scott 'CARROT TOP' Thompson and Ron Murray (BEKS Group).
details & tickets by calling 252-4663 or online at www.rmhlv.com
When: Saturday, Sept. 26, 2009
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: The Renaissance Hotel, 3400 Paradise Rd, Las Vegas
Age limit: Not available
Event posted Sept. 2, 2009
Last updated Sept. 2, 2009
- 35th Annual Cliff Keen Las Vegas Collegiate Wrestling Invitational
- Las Vegas Convention Center
- Nationally-Renowned Poet Sharon Olds
- Multiple locations
- George Strait
- T-Mobile Arena
- Heaven Can Wait Animal Sanctuary Holiday Luncheon
- Suncoast Casino | 11:30 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Steve Solomon's "My Mother's Italian, My Father's Jewish & I'm Home for the Holidays"
- Smith Center for the Performing Arts | 19:00:00
- The Bad Seed
- Alios | 20:00:00