Earth Day celebration at M&M's World
Mars, Inc will debut MyCocoaPaper at M&M’s World just in time for Earth Day. The new cocoa paper product line includes note pads, greeting cards, book marks, leather bound books – handmade in Indonesia from 70% natural cocoa bark and 30% recycled office paper waste. With the introduction of MyCocoaPaper, Mars aims to create economic opportunities that encourage healthy and sustainable cocoa farming practices. The MyCocoaPaper products are individually crafted by an all-woman team of workers at the Saraswati Paper Company, producing sustainable, handmade cocoa paper products free of harmful chemicals. Company founder, Kali Sari, will be at the store on Wednesday.
When: Wednesday, April 21, 2010
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: M&M's World
Age limit: All ages
Categories: The Strip
Event posted April 20, 2010
Last updated April 20, 2010
- 35th Annual Cliff Keen Las Vegas Collegiate Wrestling Invitational
- Las Vegas Convention Center
- Nationally-Renowned Poet Sharon Olds
- Multiple locations
- George Strait
- T-Mobile Arena
- Heaven Can Wait Animal Sanctuary Holiday Luncheon
- Suncoast Casino | 11:30 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Steve Solomon's "My Mother's Italian, My Father's Jewish & I'm Home for the Holidays"
- Smith Center for the Performing Arts | 15:00:00
- The Bad Seed
- Alios | 20:00:00