Gold Strike Grand National Competition of the "Old West"
The Gold Strike's “Old West” competition will feature gunfight skits, living history encampments, and costume contests. Visitors can get up close and personal with the competitors as there are no stands or bleachers. You’ll be able to get as close as 20 feet from the mock gun fights and other skits. Cameras are welcome. Parking and admission to the family-friendly show is free to spectators.
When: Friday, April 30, 2010
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Gold Strike Hotel & Gambling Hall
Age limit: All ages
Event posted April 20, 2010
Last updated April 20, 2010
- Sandy and Lonnie Hammargren Open House & Book Release Party
- The Hammargren Home, 4300 Ridgecrest Drive, Las Vegas, NV 89121 | 11:00:00
- The Rocky Horror Picture Show Halloween Spooktacular
- Regency Tropicana Cinemas | 20:00:00
- The PhanArt Poster and Pin Exhibition
- Brooklyn Bowl | 1 p.m. to 6 p.m.