Las Vegas 51s vs. Nashville Sounds
The Las Vegas 51s take on the Nashville Sounds at Cashman Field.
May 21: Every Monday home game, the 51s and Aramark will feature discounted food items. Hot dogs, popcorn, Cracker Jacks and pretzels will all be priced at $1.00 per item.
May 24: Budweiser Dollar Beer Night is presented at every Thursday home game.
When: Wednesday, Aug. 11, 2010
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Cashman Field , 850 Las Vegas Blvd N, Las Vegas
Cost: $10 - $30
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Aug. 6, 2010
Last updated April 9, 2012
- 35th Annual Cliff Keen Las Vegas Collegiate Wrestling Invitational
- Las Vegas Convention Center
- Nationally-Renowned Poet Sharon Olds
- Multiple locations
- George Strait
- T-Mobile Arena
- Heaven Can Wait Animal Sanctuary Holiday Luncheon
- Suncoast Casino | 11:30 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Steve Solomon's "My Mother's Italian, My Father's Jewish & I'm Home for the Holidays"
- Smith Center for the Performing Arts | 19:00:00
- The Bad Seed
- Alios | 20:00:00