Volunteers needed for counselors for Camp TLC for autistic children
Camp TLC, a Torino Foundation program, is a unique and inspiring co-ed residential summer camp experience specifically designed for children ages 6 – 17 with a primary diagnosis of Autism. The program is designed for children with Autism who would benefit from structure, small group dynamics and individual attention all in a secure setting where the campers can enjoy typical outdoor activities and most of all, have fun. Please call 434-3699 to schedule an appointment regarding volunteer opportunities any time before the 13th of August.
When: Friday, Aug. 13, 2010
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Marquis & Aurbach, 10001 Park Run Drive
Age limit: 18+
Event posted July 29, 2010
Last updated July 29, 2010
- Sandy and Lonnie Hammargren Open House & Book Release Party
- The Hammargren Home, 4300 Ridgecrest Drive, Las Vegas, NV 89121
- The Rocky Horror Picture Show Halloween Spooktacular
- Regency Tropicana Cinemas
- The PhanArt Poster and Pin Exhibition
- Brooklyn Bowl | 1 p.m. to 6 p.m.