Ward 2 Lakes Festival of Lights
Join Ward 2 Councilman Steve Wolfson for an electric boat parade and entertainment, face painting, a visit by Santa Claus, an arts and crafts show, car show, food and more. In addition, the U.S. Marine Corps Reserve will be accepting new, unwrapped toys to benefit low-income families during the annual Toys for Tots toy drive. Parking will be available in the nearby Citibank parking lot. For more information, go online to festival.lakesassociation.com/ or call 256-9998.
When: Saturday, Dec. 11, 2010
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: corner of Lake East Drive and Lake Sahara Drive
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Dec. 9, 2010
Last updated Dec. 9, 2010
- Sandy and Lonnie Hammargren Open House & Book Release Party
- The Hammargren Home, 4300 Ridgecrest Drive, Las Vegas, NV 89121
- The Rocky Horror Picture Show Halloween Spooktacular
- Regency Tropicana Cinemas
- The PhanArt Poster and Pin Exhibition
- Brooklyn Bowl | 1 p.m. to 6 p.m.