The Foundation for Positively Kids Toy Drive
The Foundation for Positively Kids, a Las Vegas nonprofit that serves medically fragile children and their families, is having a toy drive in the parking lot of their Kids Health Care Clinic located at 3006 Maryland Parkway. They will be collecting new toys for their clients, most of whom have developmental disabilities and range in age from birth to age 18. The Foundation for Positively Kids is especially looking for dolls, games, cars, trucks, stacking cups, crayons, baby rattles, puzzles, soft toys, and kid’s books.
When: Tuesday, Dec. 14, 2010
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Positively Kids Health Care Clinic
Cost: Not available
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Dec. 3, 2010
Last updated Dec. 3, 2010
- Sandy and Lonnie Hammargren Open House & Book Release Party
- The Hammargren Home, 4300 Ridgecrest Drive, Las Vegas, NV 89121 | 11:00:00
- The Rocky Horror Picture Show Halloween Spooktacular
- Regency Tropicana Cinemas | 20:00:00
- The PhanArt Poster and Pin Exhibition
- Brooklyn Bowl | 1 p.m. to 6 p.m.