Underwater Santa at the Silverton
Using a special underwater communication mask, Silverton Casino Lodge’s “Underwater Santa” will be available to talk with visitors about what they would like for Christmas from the comfort of a submerged holiday throne. Instead of elves, Santa will be assisted by the Silverton Mermaids.
When: Sunday, Dec. 19, 2010
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Silverton Casino Hotel, 3333 Blue Diamond Road , Las Vegas
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Nov. 24, 2008
Last updated Dec. 9, 2010
- 35th Annual Cliff Keen Las Vegas Collegiate Wrestling Invitational
- Las Vegas Convention Center
- Nationally-Renowned Poet Sharon Olds
- Multiple locations
- George Strait
- T-Mobile Arena
- Heaven Can Wait Animal Sanctuary Holiday Luncheon
- Suncoast Casino | 11:30 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Steve Solomon's "My Mother's Italian, My Father's Jewish & I'm Home for the Holidays"
- Smith Center for the Performing Arts | 19:00:00
- The Bad Seed
- Alios | 20:00:00