Black History Month Festival at the Springs Preserve
Springs Preserve and Las Vegas Black Image Magazine will host the first Black History Month Festival. Festivities at the Springs Preserve will showcase African-American literature, cuisine, and art, plus a special “Historic Black Vegas” photo exhibit.
When: Sunday, Feb. 28, 2010
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: via SpringsPreserve.org
Cost: $3 - $5
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Feb. 25, 2010
Last updated Feb. 25, 2010
- Sandy and Lonnie Hammargren Open House & Book Release Party
- The Hammargren Home, 4300 Ridgecrest Drive, Las Vegas, NV 89121
- The Rocky Horror Picture Show Halloween Spooktacular
- Regency Tropicana Cinemas
- The PhanArt Poster and Pin Exhibition
- Brooklyn Bowl | 1 p.m. to 6 p.m.