Book signing at St. Rose Dominican
Judy McFadden, a St. Rose Dominican Hospitals volunteer, authored a book about her experiences as a pet therapist at St. Rose. As a certified Therapy Dogs International volunteer and a member of K-9 Therapists of Las Vegas, Judy has chronicled her experiences with her Scottish terrier, McDuff in Life with McDuff: Lessons Learned from A Therapy Dog. Meet the author at her book signing at the Sienna Campus lobby of St. Rose Dominican Hospitals.
When: Thursday, July 1, 2010
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: St. Rose Dominican Hospitals – Siena Campus Lobby, 3001 St. Rose Parkway
Age limit: All ages
Event posted June 22, 2010
Last updated June 22, 2010
- Sandy and Lonnie Hammargren Open House & Book Release Party
- The Hammargren Home, 4300 Ridgecrest Drive, Las Vegas, NV 89121
- The Rocky Horror Picture Show Halloween Spooktacular
- Regency Tropicana Cinemas
- The PhanArt Poster and Pin Exhibition
- Brooklyn Bowl | 1 p.m. to 6 p.m.