The Summerlin Council Patriotic Parade
The entire Las Vegas valley is invited to celebrate Independence Day at the 16th annual Summerlin Council Patriotic Parade, Southern Nevada’s largest and most colorful Fourth of July parade. More than 40,000 people are expected to attend.
The parade features more than 60 entries including traditional floats, Macy’s-style giant helium balloons, exciting bands and performing groups and a variety of kids’ favorite storybook characters.
When: Saturday, July 3, 2010
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: The Trails Village of Summerlin
Age limit: All ages
Event posted June 18, 2010
Last updated June 18, 2010
- Sandy and Lonnie Hammargren Open House & Book Release Party
- The Hammargren Home
- The Rocky Horror Picture Show Halloween Spooktacular
- Regency Tropicana Cinemas
- The PhanArt Poster and Pin Exhibition
- Brooklyn Bowl | 1 p.m. to 6 p.m.