FREE Information Meeting
Nova Southeastern University will host an information meeting Monday at the Clark County Library in their Large Conference Room. Students interested in a bachelor’s, master’s, educational specialist, certificate of advanced graduate studies in education or doctoral degrees are invited to attend. These programs are offered online (with some offered live at the NSU Las Vegas Instructional Center). To either RSVP or for further information, call (702) 942-3455.
When: Monday, June 14, 2010
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Clark County Library, 1401 E. Flamingo Road, Las Vegas
Age limit: All ages
Event posted May 21, 2010
Last updated May 21, 2010
- Sandy and Lonnie Hammargren Open House & Book Release Party
- The Hammargren Home
- The Rocky Horror Picture Show Halloween Spooktacular
- Regency Tropicana Cinemas
- The PhanArt Poster and Pin Exhibition
- Brooklyn Bowl | 1 p.m. to 6 p.m.