Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey Presents Barnum's FUNundrum!
Ladies and gentlemen…children of all ages…The Greatest Show On Earth just got greater with Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey Presents Barnum’s FUNundrum!, coming to the Orleans. Featuring 130 performers from six continents around the world, almost 100,000 pounds of performing pachyderms, 13 athletes on a Russian bar, seven motorcycle riders in a Globe of Steel, and more clowns that you can see with two eyes, Barnum’s FUNundrum! is a super-sized spectacle so massive it took 200 years to arrive.
When: Friday, June 18, 2010
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: The Orleans Arena, 4500 W Tropicana Ave, Las Vegas
Cost: $12 - $90
Age limit: All ages
Event posted June 3, 2010
Last updated June 3, 2010
- 35th Annual Cliff Keen Las Vegas Collegiate Wrestling Invitational
- Las Vegas Convention Center
- Nationally-Renowned Poet Sharon Olds
- Multiple locations
- George Strait
- T-Mobile Arena
- Heaven Can Wait Animal Sanctuary Holiday Luncheon
- Suncoast Casino | 11:30 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Steve Solomon's "My Mother's Italian, My Father's Jewish & I'm Home for the Holidays"
- Smith Center for the Performing Arts | 19:00:00
- The Bad Seed
- Alios | 20:00:00