Lunch and Learn Series - Interactive Presentation on Oral History Theater
A Lunch and Learn educational series designed for family and professional caregivers occurs every Wednesday from noon-1 p.m. and features prominent speakers and new topics each week. Don’t forget to bring lunch – drinks and dessert will be provided.
Caregiver programs are free and available to the public as well as patients of the Cleveland Clinic Lou Ruvo Center for Brain Health. Classes and meetings are held in the library located at 888 West Bonneville Ave. For additional information, contact Susan Hirsch at (702) 483-6023 or firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the Caregiver Events section at www.keepmemoryalive.org.
The June 30 session will be an Interactive Presentation on Oral History Theater with Ann McDonough, Ph.D., the Dean of the Academic Success Center at UNLV.
When: Wednesday, June 30, 2010
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Cleveland Clinic Lou Ruvo Center for Brain Health, 888 West Bonneville Ave., Las Vegas
Age limit: All ages
Event posted May 6, 2010
Last updated May 6, 2010
- Sandy and Lonnie Hammargren Open House & Book Release Party
- The Hammargren Home, 4300 Ridgecrest Drive, Las Vegas, NV 89121
- The Rocky Horror Picture Show Halloween Spooktacular
- Regency Tropicana Cinemas
- The PhanArt Poster and Pin Exhibition
- Brooklyn Bowl | 1 p.m. to 6 p.m.