Location, Teaching Methods... What's New for students with learning disabilities
The public are invited to a free informational meeting for parents, health care providers, and educators titled "Location, Teaching Methods... What's New." For those who work with children challenged by Dyslexia, ADHD, and other learning differences, this meeting will help you understand the methods and standards you should demand from a school. We will share new information about the development of the school - including location sites, teaching methods, and the timeline of our search for exemplary educators.
Lexis Preparatory School, opening September 2010, is a unique K-8th grade school for students who need an alternative to the traditional school model. This meeting will discuss the established Lexis learning model and the progress of development in the Las Vegas area.
When: Tuesday, March 9, 2010
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: JW Marriott, 221 N. Rampart Blvd., Las Vegas
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Feb. 24, 2010
Last updated Feb. 24, 2010
- Sandy and Lonnie Hammargren Open House & Book Release Party
- The Hammargren Home, 4300 Ridgecrest Drive, Las Vegas, NV 89121
- The Rocky Horror Picture Show Halloween Spooktacular
- Regency Tropicana Cinemas
- The PhanArt Poster and Pin Exhibition
- Brooklyn Bowl | 1 p.m. to 6 p.m.