St. Patrick's Day Festival at Mandalay Bay Beach
Irish-American musician Everlast will headline the inaugural St. Patrick's Day Festival at Mandalay Bay Beach. The event will offer free admission for hotel guests and locals from 9 a.m. until 5 p.m. as well as a beer garden and live entertainment from DJs and Irish bands. The doors will re-open at 7 p.m. for the concert featuring Everlast and B-Real of Cypress Hill.
When: Saturday, March 13, 2010
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino, 3950 S. Las Vegas Blvd., Las Vegas
Cost: Free - $100
Age limit: 21+
Event posted Feb. 25, 2010
Last updated Feb. 25, 2010
- Sandy and Lonnie Hammargren Open House & Book Release Party
- The Hammargren Home, 4300 Ridgecrest Drive, Las Vegas, NV 89121
- The Rocky Horror Picture Show Halloween Spooktacular
- Regency Tropicana Cinemas
- The PhanArt Poster and Pin Exhibition
- Brooklyn Bowl | 1 p.m. to 6 p.m.