San Gennaro Feast at the Silverton
It’s time to celebrate Italian heritage, and this year’s San Gennaro Feast at the Silverton promises to be one of the most varied—and delicious—yet. There will be a huge number of ethnic food vendors, live performances, carnival rides and games. Go ahead—pretend you’re doing it for the family. We know you’re really going for the sausage and peppers.
When: Friday, May 7, 2010
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Silverton Casino Hotel, 3333 Blue Diamond Road , Las Vegas
Cost: Free - $7
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Sept. 2, 2008
Last updated Sept. 16, 2010
- Sandy and Lonnie Hammargren Open House & Book Release Party
- The Hammargren Home, 4300 Ridgecrest Drive, Las Vegas, NV 89121 | 11:00:00
- The Rocky Horror Picture Show Halloween Spooktacular
- Regency Tropicana Cinemas | 20:00:00
- The PhanArt Poster and Pin Exhibition
- Brooklyn Bowl | 1 p.m. to 6 p.m.