Mother's Day celebration at Springs Cafe
Wolfgang Puck's Springs Cafe at Springs Preserve will offer a Mother's Day Brunch featuring hand-carved roast beef, sushi and pasta stations; Asian-inspired dishes such as miso-soy glazed white fish on lemongrass jasmine rice, Chinois chicken salad and a savory noodle salad and classic favorites eggs benedict with hollandaise. After your meal, take a walk around the Preserve to savor the wonderful weather.
When: Sunday, May 9, 2010
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Springs Preserve, 333 S. Valley View Blvd., Las Vegas
Cost: $12.50 - $29.95
Age limit: Not available
Event posted May 7, 2010
Last updated May 7, 2010
- Sandy and Lonnie Hammargren Open House & Book Release Party
- The Hammargren Home, 4300 Ridgecrest Drive, Las Vegas, NV 89121
- The Rocky Horror Picture Show Halloween Spooktacular
- Regency Tropicana Cinemas
- The PhanArt Poster and Pin Exhibition
- Brooklyn Bowl | 1 p.m. to 6 p.m.