22nd Annual Festival of Trees and Lights
The Festival of Trees and Lights is a holiday display and community celebration benefiting the Down Syndrome Organization of Southern Nevada. It features beautifully decorated trees, wreaths, baskets, stockings and Hanukkah displays available for bidding by attendees during the silent and live auctions. This unique holiday celebration has become known as a premier Las Vegas holiday season event and is the largest fundraising event for the Down Syndrome Organization of Southern Nevada. It is a black-tie optional gala including dinner and entertainment.
When: Thursday, Nov. 18, 2010
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Paris Las Vegas, 3655 S. Las Vegas Blvd., Las Vegas
Cost: $250 - $2250
Age limit: 21+
Event posted Oct. 5, 2010
Last updated Oct. 5, 2010
- Sandy and Lonnie Hammargren Open House & Book Release Party
- The Hammargren Home
- The Rocky Horror Picture Show Halloween Spooktacular
- Regency Tropicana Cinemas
- The PhanArt Poster and Pin Exhibition
- Brooklyn Bowl | 1 p.m. to 6 p.m.