Photography to benefit baby Savannah Lighten
Savannah Grace Lighten was born on Sept. 19 to parents Suzi and Terrence Lighten, two Las Vegas area wedding photo- and videographers. A birth complication left Savannah with severe brain damage. Las Vegas valley photographers are banding together in hopes to raise $10,000 for medical treatments to help her by offering reduced-price sessions, with all profits going toward Savannah's care. Residents can view photographers’ portfolios, choose a photographer they like and reserve a time on the PortraitPalooza website: www.portraitpalooza.com. Residents can have their portraits taken on Friday and Saturday at Sunset Park, 2601 Sunset Road, between 10 a.m. and 5 p.m.; on Friday at Sampsel and Preston Photography Studios, 5850 Polaris Ave., Suite 1300, between 3 and 5 p.m.; or on Sunday at the JW Marriott in Summerlin, 221 N. Rampart Blvd., between noon and 5 p.m.
When: Saturday, Nov. 20, 2010
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Sunset Park, 2601 E Sunset Road, Las Vegas
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Nov. 17, 2010
Last updated Nov. 17, 2010
- Sandy and Lonnie Hammargren Open House & Book Release Party
- The Hammargren Home, 4300 Ridgecrest Drive, Las Vegas, NV 89121 | 11:00:00
- The Rocky Horror Picture Show Halloween Spooktacular
- Regency Tropicana Cinemas | 20:00:00
- The PhanArt Poster and Pin Exhibition
- Brooklyn Bowl | 1 p.m. to 6 p.m.