CultureFEST at the Springs Preserve
Las Vegas CultureFEST 2010 celebrates Hispanic Heritage Month. This festival is a family-oriented celebration of the culture, history, food and music of the Hispanic community. Come and enjoy stage performers, storytelling, children's flag making, live music, food concessions and other activities.
When: Sunday, Oct. 3, 2010
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Springs Preserve, 333 S. Valley View Blvd., Las Vegas
Cost: $3 - $5
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Sept. 16, 2010
Last updated Sept. 16, 2010
- Sandy and Lonnie Hammargren Open House & Book Release Party
- The Hammargren Home
- The Rocky Horror Picture Show Halloween Spooktacular
- Regency Tropicana Cinemas
- The PhanArt Poster and Pin Exhibition
- Brooklyn Bowl | 1 p.m. to 6 p.m.