Interfaith Forums 2010 at The Baha’i Center
The Baha’i Center presents Interfaith Forums 2010, an exploration in which panelists may address their religion’s teachings concerning pre-existence; reincarnation; creationism; the scientific origin of human life; why the Creator created; the purpose of this life; what may follow this life… and beyond.
Speakers include Native American representative Dr. Linda B. Gray, Judaism representative Rabbi Mel Hecht, Islam representative Dr. Mohammed Shafi, Trustee, Islamic Society of Nevada, Buddhism representative Mr. Joel Ferguson, Soka Gokkai International – USA, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints representative Mr. Ashley Hall, Director, LDS Public Affairs Council and representative from the Baha’i Faith, Mr. Nate House.
When: Sunday, Oct. 10, 2010
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: The Baha’i Center, 7035 West Oakey, Las Vegas, NV 89117
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Sept. 14, 2010
Last updated Sept. 14, 2010
- Sandy and Lonnie Hammargren Open House & Book Release Party
- The Hammargren Home, 4300 Ridgecrest Drive, Las Vegas, NV 89121
- The Rocky Horror Picture Show Halloween Spooktacular
- Regency Tropicana Cinemas
- The PhanArt Poster and Pin Exhibition
- Brooklyn Bowl | 1 p.m. to 6 p.m.