Silverton Fright Fest
The Silverton Casino & Hotel launches a month of Halloween festivities with the Silverton Fright Fest. Guests can enjoy a variety of family-friendly and ghoulish activities including haunted houses, games, rides a pumpkin patch, a banana derby featuring monkeys racing on little dogs and much more. Guests 21 and over can enjoy the beer garden.
* Gate entrance fee for adults is $5 for adults and $3 for children. Children 48” or smaller get in for free. Guests can enjoy both haunted houses for $19.99 per person or pick one for $13.
When: Saturday, Oct. 16, 2010
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Silverton Casino Hotel, 3333 Blue Diamond Road , Las Vegas
Cost: $3 - $19.99
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Oct. 13, 2010
Last updated Oct. 26, 2010
- Sandy and Lonnie Hammargren Open House & Book Release Party
- The Hammargren Home, 4300 Ridgecrest Drive, Las Vegas, NV 89121 | 11:00:00
- The Rocky Horror Picture Show Halloween Spooktacular
- Regency Tropicana Cinemas | 20:00:00
- The PhanArt Poster and Pin Exhibition
- Brooklyn Bowl | 1 p.m. to 6 p.m.