"Candy Couture" at Emergency Arts
Altered Nation Designs and Flockflockflock are hosting a fashion show and raffle to benefit local charity Opportunity Village. Opportunity Village's beloved downtown thrift store recently suffered from a fire and the designers wanted to do what they could to help raise money for the non-profit. The show will feature the talents of local designers and artists. Each fashion designer has been challenged to use real candy and candy wrappers in their garments in celebration of Halloween.
When: Saturday, Oct. 23, 2010
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Emergency Arts, 520 Fremont St. , Las Vegas
Age limit: 21+
Event posted Oct. 12, 2010
Last updated Oct. 12, 2010
- 35th Annual Cliff Keen Las Vegas Collegiate Wrestling Invitational
- Las Vegas Convention Center
- Nationally-Renowned Poet Sharon Olds
- Multiple locations
- George Strait
- T-Mobile Arena
- Heaven Can Wait Animal Sanctuary Holiday Luncheon
- Suncoast Casino | 11:30 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Steve Solomon's "My Mother's Italian, My Father's Jewish & I'm Home for the Holidays"
- Smith Center for the Performing Arts | 19:00:00
- The Bad Seed
- Alios | 20:00:00