Ho’olaule’a Pacific Islands Festival
City of Henderson
The City of Henderson and the Las Vegas Hawaiian Civic Club present the 20th annual Prince Jonah Kuhio Ho’olaule’a Pacific Islands Festival at the Henderson Events Plaza. The event features all things Hawaiian, Tahitian and Polynesian, from leis to hula dancing, Taiko drumming, poi and much more.
When: Saturday, Sept. 11, 2010
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Henderson Events Plaza, 200 S Water St, Henderson
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Aug. 4, 2010
Last updated Sept. 14, 2010
- Sandy and Lonnie Hammargren Open House & Book Release Party
- The Hammargren Home, 4300 Ridgecrest Drive, Las Vegas, NV 89121
- The Rocky Horror Picture Show Halloween Spooktacular
- Regency Tropicana Cinemas
- The PhanArt Poster and Pin Exhibition
- Brooklyn Bowl | 1 p.m. to 6 p.m.