Ho’olaule’a Pacific Islands Festival
City of Henderson
The City of Henderson and the Las Vegas Hawaiian Civic Club present the 20th annual Prince Jonah Kuhio Ho’olaule’a Pacific Islands Festival at the Henderson Events Plaza. The event features all things Hawaiian, Tahitian and Polynesian, from leis to hula dancing, Taiko drumming, poi and much more.
When: Sunday, Sept. 12, 2010
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Henderson Events Plaza, 200 S Water St, Henderson
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Aug. 4, 2010
Last updated Sept. 14, 2010
- 35th Annual Cliff Keen Las Vegas Collegiate Wrestling Invitational
- Las Vegas Convention Center
- Nationally-Renowned Poet Sharon Olds
- Multiple locations
- George Strait
- T-Mobile Arena
- Heaven Can Wait Animal Sanctuary Holiday Luncheon
- Suncoast Casino | 11:30 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Steve Solomon's "My Mother's Italian, My Father's Jewish & I'm Home for the Holidays"
- Smith Center for the Performing Arts | 19:00:00
- The Bad Seed
- Alios | 20:00:00