Mexican Independence Day celebration at El Segundo Sol
In honor of “El Grito,” Mexico’s Independence Day, El Segundo Sol is offering your favorite “Loco Hour” menu items at half-price including El Espolon tequila shots ($1.48, El Segundo Sol’s signature Frozen and Shakin’ Tableside ‘ritas ($2.48) and ice cold cervezas (16 oz $1.48 and 32 oz $2.98). Raise your glass as this year marks the 200 year celebration of Mexico’s freedom from Spain. Festive live music and mariachis will accompany the drink specials.
When: Thursday, Sept. 16, 2010
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: El Segundo Sol, 3200 S. Las Vegas Boulevard, Suite 1144, Las Vegas
Cost: Not available
Age limit: 21+
Event posted Aug. 25, 2010
Last updated Aug. 25, 2010
- Sandy and Lonnie Hammargren Open House & Book Release Party
- The Hammargren Home
- The Rocky Horror Picture Show Halloween Spooktacular
- Regency Tropicana Cinemas
- The PhanArt Poster and Pin Exhibition
- Brooklyn Bowl | 1 p.m. to 6 p.m.