Rock 'n Roll Wine Amplified Festival
Enjoy two nights of delicious wines as the Rock 'n Roll Wine Amplified Festival returns to Mandalay Beach. The First night features Bubbles and Chocolate presented by Moet & Chandon Champagne at the Moorea Beach pool area. The following night is the main event with 150 wines from 50 different wineries plus music from Third Eye Blind, Locksley, Jarrod Gorbel of The Honorary Title, The Makepeace Brothers and Robert Oleysyck.
When: Friday, Sept. 24, 2010
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: The Beach at Mandalay Bay, 3950 S. Las Vegas Blvd., Las Vegas
Cost: $55 - $110
Age limit: 21+
Event posted Sept. 23, 2010
Last updated Sept. 23, 2010
- Sandy and Lonnie Hammargren Open House & Book Release Party
- The Hammargren Home, 4300 Ridgecrest Drive, Las Vegas, NV 89121
- The Rocky Horror Picture Show Halloween Spooktacular
- Regency Tropicana Cinemas
- The PhanArt Poster and Pin Exhibition
- Brooklyn Bowl | 1 p.m. to 6 p.m.