Greenspun College of Urban Affairs Colloquia Series
Revising the Model of Communal Coping: Dimension Orientations, Mutuality, and Goals
Join the Greenspun College of Urban Affairs on a discuss of "Revising the Model of Communal Coping: Dimension Orientations, Mutuality, and Goals" given by Dr. Tara McManus, Assistant Professor, Department of Communication Studies.
This presentation reviews the Model of Communal Coping and offers a reconceptualization of the Model in order to more completely capture the dyadic and group nature of coping, incorporating goals as an influential factor in the coping process.
When: Wednesday, April 6, 2011
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: UNLV Greenspun Hall, 4505 Maryland Parkway, Las Vegas
Age limit: All ages
Event posted April 5, 2011
Last updated April 5, 2011
- 35th Annual Cliff Keen Las Vegas Collegiate Wrestling Invitational
- Las Vegas Convention Center
- Nationally-Renowned Poet Sharon Olds
- Multiple locations
- George Strait
- T-Mobile Arena
- Heaven Can Wait Animal Sanctuary Holiday Luncheon
- Suncoast Casino | 11:30 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Steve Solomon's "My Mother's Italian, My Father's Jewish & I'm Home for the Holidays"
- Smith Center for the Performing Arts | 19:00:00
- The Bad Seed
- Alios | 20:00:00