Nevada Pops Orchestra Concert
The Nevada Pops Orchestra presents their third concert of the 2010-2011 season, Fiesta! Nevada Pops salutes the best of Latin music from Brazil to Cuba, with an extended stay in Mexico! Music will include jazzy arrangements of South of the Border and Maleguena, a salute to bossa nova king Antonio Carlos Jobim, and of course, fabulous Mariachi music! With special guests Mariachi Sol de Mexico!
When: Saturday, April 23, 2011
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Artemus Ham Hall at UNLV, 4505 Maryland Parkway, Las Vegas
Cost: Free - $18
Age limit: All ages
Event posted April 5, 2011
Last updated April 5, 2011
- Sandy and Lonnie Hammargren Open House & Book Release Party
- The Hammargren Home
- The Rocky Horror Picture Show Halloween Spooktacular
- Regency Tropicana Cinemas
- The PhanArt Poster and Pin Exhibition
- Brooklyn Bowl | 1 p.m. to 6 p.m.