Overcoming Stress, Anxiety and Depression
Please come and join us at the Green Valley Library for a fre two-hour session on how to learn to recognize, avoid, and treat various forms of Stress, Anxiety, and Depression (SAD). Registration is required. 6 people must register to hold class. Please call the library 207-4261 or visit www.mypubliclibrary.com to register.
When: Saturday, April 30, 2011
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Green Valley Library, 2797 N. Green Valley Parkway, Henderson
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Jan. 4, 2011
Last updated March 15, 2011
- 35th Annual Cliff Keen Las Vegas Collegiate Wrestling Invitational
- Las Vegas Convention Center
- Nationally-Renowned Poet Sharon Olds
- Multiple locations
- George Strait
- T-Mobile Arena
- Heaven Can Wait Animal Sanctuary Holiday Luncheon
- Suncoast Casino | 11:30 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Steve Solomon's "My Mother's Italian, My Father's Jewish & I'm Home for the Holidays"
- Smith Center for the Performing Arts | 19:00:00
- The Bad Seed
- Alios | 20:00:00