Gay Nights Las Vegas
Mandalay Bay and the other MGM Resorts properties raise the rainbow flag for a four-day party weekend that starts Thursday. Both visitors and locals can enjoy discounts at restaurants and shows, VIP access to pool parties and meet and greets with Strip performers. While this is the third year Gay Nights is being hosted in Las Vegas, the city only recently has began making a concerted effort to market to the LGBT community.
When: Thursday, Aug. 4, 2011
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino, 3950 S. Las Vegas Blvd., Las Vegas
Cost: Not available
Age limit: Not available
Event posted Aug. 3, 2011
Last updated Aug. 3, 2011
- Sandy and Lonnie Hammargren Open House & Book Release Party
- The Hammargren Home, 4300 Ridgecrest Drive, Las Vegas, NV 89121
- The Rocky Horror Picture Show Halloween Spooktacular
- Regency Tropicana Cinemas
- The PhanArt Poster and Pin Exhibition
- Brooklyn Bowl | 1 p.m. to 6 p.m.