Jeff Dunham at The Colosseum
Caesars Palace welcomes back the global comedy phenomenon Jeff Dunham. With his all new “Controlled Chaos” tour, Jeff introduces concertgoers to two new Dunham characters: Achmed Junior, the not-as-equally skeletal son of Achmed the Dead Terrorist, and Little Jeff, a mini-version of the ringmaster himself.
When: Friday, Dec. 2, 2011
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: The Colosseum, 3570 Las Vegas Blvd South, Las Vegas
Cost: $49.50 - $89.50
Age limit: 18+
Event posted Aug. 18, 2010
Last updated Nov. 25, 2011
- 35th Annual Cliff Keen Las Vegas Collegiate Wrestling Invitational
- Las Vegas Convention Center
- Nationally-Renowned Poet Sharon Olds
- Multiple locations
- George Strait
- T-Mobile Arena
- Heaven Can Wait Animal Sanctuary Holiday Luncheon
- Suncoast Casino | 11:30 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Steve Solomon's "My Mother's Italian, My Father's Jewish & I'm Home for the Holidays"
- Smith Center for the Performing Arts | 19:00:00
- The Bad Seed
- Alios | 20:00:00