Personal Branding and Marketing Expert “The Hitman” Offers Seminar to Help Individuals and Businesse
The Southwest Career and Technical Academy (SWCTA) will be hosting a free seminar with “The Hitman” Steve Brazell, author of the new book Clear! The simple guide to keeping your business alive and kicking. Steve is passionate about helping individuals and small businesses get back on their feet. Attendees will learn how to incorporate proven strategies that can help their small businesses and gain an advantage in this difficult economy. For more information, please contact email@example.com or 799-5766 ext. 4018.
When: Thursday, Feb. 3, 2011
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Southwest Career and Technical Academy
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Jan. 31, 2011
Last updated Jan. 31, 2011
- Sandy and Lonnie Hammargren Open House & Book Release Party
- The Hammargren Home
- The Rocky Horror Picture Show Halloween Spooktacular
- Regency Tropicana Cinemas
- The PhanArt Poster and Pin Exhibition
- Brooklyn Bowl | 1 p.m. to 6 p.m.