The Immaculate Perception at Blackbird Studios
Artist and curator Gina Quaranto is showing her work for the first time since the move to Blackbird Studios from Place Gallery. Her show is tilted The Immaculate Perception which will be shown in the main gallery of Blackbird Studios for the month of February. The artwork for the show is based off of religious backgrounds, featuring women and animals. Enjoy a live DJ, cupcakes and wine.
When: Friday, Feb. 4, 2011
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Blackbird Studios, 1551 Commerce Street, Las Vegas
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Jan. 31, 2011
Last updated Jan. 31, 2011
- 35th Annual Cliff Keen Las Vegas Collegiate Wrestling Invitational
- Las Vegas Convention Center
- Nationally-Renowned Poet Sharon Olds
- Multiple locations
- George Strait
- T-Mobile Arena
- Heaven Can Wait Animal Sanctuary Holiday Luncheon
- Suncoast Casino | 11:30 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Steve Solomon's "My Mother's Italian, My Father's Jewish & I'm Home for the Holidays"
- Smith Center for the Performing Arts | 15:00:00
- The Bad Seed
- Alios | 20:00:00