Las Vegas Ski & Snowboard Resort 2011 Darkside Park Contest
Courtesy Photo LVSSR
A series of eight ski and snowboard contests will kick off, Saturday, Jan. 16. The contests are open to male and female skiers and riders of all ages and range in format from jam style, where contestants throw down their best tricks and are judged on landing, difficulty and style, to big air and boarder-cross contests, which focus on jumps and speed. Each day's event will showcase a specific trick and style, so be sure and check out the website for details.
When: Sunday, Feb. 6, 2011
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Las Vegas Ski & Snowboard Resort, Highway 156 , Las Vegas
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Jan. 11, 2011
Last updated Jan. 11, 2011
- Sandy and Lonnie Hammargren Open House & Book Release Party
- The Hammargren Home
- The Rocky Horror Picture Show Halloween Spooktacular
- Regency Tropicana Cinemas
- The PhanArt Poster and Pin Exhibition
- Brooklyn Bowl | 1 p.m. to 6 p.m.