Overcoming Stress, Anxiety and Depression
Please come and join us at the Green Valley Library for a fre two-hour session on how to learn to recognize, avoid, and treat various forms of Stress, Anxiety, and Depression (SAD). Registration is required. 6 people must register to hold class. Please call the library 207-4261 or visit www.mypubliclibrary.com to register.
When: Saturday, Feb. 12, 2011
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Green Valley Library, 2797 N. Green Valley Parkway, Henderson
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Jan. 4, 2011
Last updated March 15, 2011
- Sandy and Lonnie Hammargren Open House & Book Release Party
- The Hammargren Home
- The Rocky Horror Picture Show Halloween Spooktacular
- Regency Tropicana Cinemas
- The PhanArt Poster and Pin Exhibition
- Brooklyn Bowl | 1 p.m. to 6 p.m.