Passport to Living Healthy
Children's Health Fair
This event is a fun-filled fair that offers a variety of games and educational activities to encourage children to be active and healthy every day.
In addition, the Firefighters' Burn Foundation, LVMPD's D.A.R.E. and Horse Patrol Units and the American Medical Response will be on sight offering safety information to parents and children.
This event will take place at UnitedHealthcare at 2700 N. Tenaya Way
For more information call 702-242-7784
When: Saturday, Feb. 12, 2011
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Feb. 10, 2011
Last updated Feb. 10, 2011
- 35th Annual Cliff Keen Las Vegas Collegiate Wrestling Invitational
- Las Vegas Convention Center
- Nationally-Renowned Poet Sharon Olds
- Multiple locations
- George Strait
- T-Mobile Arena
- Heaven Can Wait Animal Sanctuary Holiday Luncheon
- Suncoast Casino | 11:30 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Steve Solomon's "My Mother's Italian, My Father's Jewish & I'm Home for the Holidays"
- Smith Center for the Performing Arts | 19:00:00
- The Bad Seed
- Alios | 20:00:00