“Love Is In The Air” zipline rides
Flightlinez and the Fremont Street Experience present the “Love Is In The Air” event, giving lovers and particularly those who get married on Valentine's Day, unique way to commemorate their wedding day and share their love with the Nevada Childhood Cancer Foundation. For a $15-$20 donation benefiting NCCF, anyone can take a ride down the zipline through Downtown Las Vegas. Brides and grooms who show up to the zipline in their gowns and tuxes can ride for free on the 14th.
When: Monday, Feb. 14, 2011
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Fremont Street Experience, 425 Fremont St, Las Vegas
Cost: $15 - $20
Age limit: Not available
Event posted Feb. 7, 2011
Last updated Feb. 11, 2011
- Sandy and Lonnie Hammargren Open House & Book Release Party
- The Hammargren Home
- The Rocky Horror Picture Show Halloween Spooktacular
- Regency Tropicana Cinemas
- The PhanArt Poster and Pin Exhibition
- Brooklyn Bowl | 1 p.m. to 6 p.m.