The Parenting Project
Performers from the casts of Phantom, Lion King, Jersey Boys, Ka, and other shows on The Strip will be performing in The Parenting Project - A New Musical in Concert, written by Richard Oberacker & Robert Taylor, at the Clark County Flamingo Library Theater. This two day event will benefit Family Promise Of Las Vegas, a local non-profit organization that assists Las Vegas homeless families to get off the streets and back into homes.
For more information, please call 702-245-0992.
When: Sunday, Feb. 20, 2011
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Clark County Library, 1401 E. Flamingo Road, Las Vegas
Cost: $15 - $20
Age limit: 13+
Event posted Jan. 31, 2011
Last updated Jan. 31, 2011
- Sandy and Lonnie Hammargren Open House & Book Release Party
- The Hammargren Home, 4300 Ridgecrest Drive, Las Vegas, NV 89121 | 11:00:00
- The Rocky Horror Picture Show Halloween Spooktacular
- Regency Tropicana Cinemas | 20:00:00
- The PhanArt Poster and Pin Exhibition
- Brooklyn Bowl | 1 p.m. to 6 p.m.