Cooking fiesta at El Segundo Sol
Learn how to recreate staple menu items alongside El Segundo Sol’s very own Chef Terry Lynch. With faves including Tlayudas with Oaxaca Cheese & Spicy Shrimp, tender Pork Braised in a Banana Leaf and Homemade Chips with Roasted Tomatillo Salsa and Lime Salt, you’ll be a pro in no time. Dying to get your hands on the infamous Classic Shaken Margarita? You’re in luck as this tempting cocktail will be on the menu, along with the refreshing Agave Mint Cooler. Learn how to make Chocolate Flan for dessert.
When: Saturday, Jan. 29, 2011
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: El Segundo Sol, 3200 S. Las Vegas Boulevard, Suite 1144, Las Vegas
Cost: $25 - $50
Age limit: 21+
Event posted Jan. 27, 2011
Last updated Jan. 27, 2011
- Sandy and Lonnie Hammargren Open House & Book Release Party
- The Hammargren Home, 4300 Ridgecrest Drive, Las Vegas, NV 89121 | 11:00:00
- The Rocky Horror Picture Show Halloween Spooktacular
- Regency Tropicana Cinemas | 20:00:00
- The PhanArt Poster and Pin Exhibition
- Brooklyn Bowl | 1 p.m. to 6 p.m.