Fusion For A Cause fashion show at Tivoli Village's main stage
Tivoli Village, in conjunction with OryanArt Productions and Miss Nevada Junior High, High School and Collegiate America Pageants, will host a fashion show “Fusion For A Cause” to benefit local Las Vegas charity, Project Teddy. Miss Nevada Junior High, High School and Collegiate America contestants will walk down the runway holding original artwork by world-renowned artist Oryan. All paintings will be available for purchase with proceeds benefiting Project Teddy, a charity that brings Build-A-Bear Workshops to pediatric cancer patients at various local hospitals and chemotherapy centers in Southern Nevada. The event will be hosted by local radio personality Chet Buchanan.
When: Wednesday, July 13, 2011
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Tivoli Village Main Stage 302 South Rampart
Age limit: All ages
Event posted July 12, 2011
Last updated July 12, 2011
- Sandy and Lonnie Hammargren Open House & Book Release Party
- The Hammargren Home, 4300 Ridgecrest Drive, Las Vegas, NV 89121
- The Rocky Horror Picture Show Halloween Spooktacular
- Regency Tropicana Cinemas
- The PhanArt Poster and Pin Exhibition
- Brooklyn Bowl | 1 p.m. to 6 p.m.