Books at the Barrick - Book Club
The UNLV Barrick Museum announces the launch of its new book club, Books at the Barrick. On the second Thursday of each month from 6 - 8 pm, we will gather at the museum to discuss books about museums and the art world.
To see a list of upcoming selections, or for other information, visit the book club’s page at or contact Dustin Wax at firstname.lastname@example.org
When: Thursday, July 14, 2011
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: The Marjorie Barrick Museum at UNLV, 4505 Maryland Parkway, Las Vegas
Age limit: All ages
Event posted April 5, 2011
Last updated Aug. 17, 2011
- Sandy and Lonnie Hammargren Open House & Book Release Party
- The Hammargren Home, 4300 Ridgecrest Drive, Las Vegas, NV 89121
- The Rocky Horror Picture Show Halloween Spooktacular
- Regency Tropicana Cinemas
- The PhanArt Poster and Pin Exhibition
- Brooklyn Bowl | 1 p.m. to 6 p.m.