Candlebox will bring their intense and rock driven sound to audience members at Silverton Casino. The band based out of Seattle’s own “grunge” movement, rose to fame in the early 1990’s with their 1993 self-titled debut album. After a seven-year hiatus, the band reunited in 2006 and in 2008 released the ambitiously powerful rock album, Into the Sun. Today Candlebox continues to write music and perform on stages across the world.
When: Saturday, June 25, 2011
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Silverton Casino Hotel, 3333 Blue Diamond Road , Las Vegas
Age limit: Not available
Event posted May 23, 2011
Last updated May 23, 2011
- Sandy and Lonnie Hammargren Open House & Book Release Party
- The Hammargren Home
- The Rocky Horror Picture Show Halloween Spooktacular
- Regency Tropicana Cinemas
- The PhanArt Poster and Pin Exhibition
- Brooklyn Bowl | 1 p.m. to 6 p.m.