Joan Crawford. Oscar winner. Clean freak. Obsessed with wire hangers. By now you certainly know the story of Christina Crawford’s tell-all about her tumultuous relationship with her famous mother. First the book, then the movie. Well, here it is again...with a twist.
When: Saturday, March 5, 2011
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Onyx Theatre, 953 E. Sahara Avenue, Building 16, Las Vegas
Cost: $25 - $30
Age limit: Not available
- Onyx Theatre (Feb. 8, 2011)
Event posted Feb. 8, 2011
Last updated Feb. 8, 2011
- Heaven Can Wait Animal Sanctuary Holiday Luncheon
- Suncoast Casino | 11:30 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Steve Solomon's "My Mother's Italian, My Father's Jewish & I'm Home for the Holidays"
- Smith Center for the Performing Arts
- The Bad Seed