Sons of Erin St. Patrick's Day Parade & Festival
Via Las Vegas Sun
The City of Henderson will host the 45th annual Southern Nevada Sons of Erin St. Patrick’s Day Parade & Festival, March 17-20. The family-friendly event will include a parade, carnival, entertainment, car show and more. The parade will be held Saturday, March 19 at 10 a.m. The event will also feature a carnival with a variety of midway games and rides, as well as a festival with two stages of entertainment, food, beverages and souvenirs. Additionally, the car show returns for its second year. Attendees will have the opportunity to view an assortment of classic vehicles, hot rods and motorcycles displayed within the Water Street District, from Basic Road to Atomic Street.
When: Saturday, March 19, 2011
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Henderson Events Plaza, 200 S Water St, Henderson
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Feb. 2, 2011
Last updated March 10, 2011
- Sandy and Lonnie Hammargren Open House & Book Release Party
- The Hammargren Home, 4300 Ridgecrest Drive, Las Vegas, NV 89121
- The Rocky Horror Picture Show Halloween Spooktacular
- Regency Tropicana Cinemas
- The PhanArt Poster and Pin Exhibition
- Brooklyn Bowl | 1 p.m. to 6 p.m.