St. Joseph’s Day Charity Event
Celebrating his Italian-American heritage by honoring St. Joseph’s Day, Executive Chef Geno Bernardo of Nove Italiano inside Palms Casino Resort will serve his signature Nove spaghetti at Catholic Charities of Southern Nevada, 1501 N. Las Vegas Boulevard Las Vegas, NV 89101. In addition, Las Vegas Bakery, Bon Breads will donate a variety of breads and FIJI Water will supply bottled water to those in need. Nove Italiano’s Executive Pastry Chef Victor Solano also whips up divine sugary confections to accompany Chef Geno’s dish. Each year, communities pay tribute to the Italian holiday by giving food to the less fortunate, a custom that has been around for centuries.
When: Saturday, March 19, 2011
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Catholic Charities of Southern Nevada: 1501 N. Las Vegas Boulevard Las Vegas, NV 89101
Age limit: All ages
Event posted March 3, 2011
Last updated March 3, 2011
- Sandy and Lonnie Hammargren Open House & Book Release Party
- The Hammargren Home, 4300 Ridgecrest Drive, Las Vegas, NV 89121
- The Rocky Horror Picture Show Halloween Spooktacular
- Regency Tropicana Cinemas
- The PhanArt Poster and Pin Exhibition
- Brooklyn Bowl | 1 p.m. to 6 p.m.